Creamy Smoked Turkey and Blueberry Salad
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 medium peaches (about 1 pound), cut in wedges (about 3 cups)
- 1 pint blueberries (thawed if using frozen)
- 2 cups cubed smoked turkey (about 8 ounces)
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, marmalade, lemon juice and pepper.
Add peach slices, blueberries and turkey; toss until well coated. Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.
Per Portion: Per 1 cup : 155 calories, 7 g protein, 6 g fat, 19 g carbohydrate