Blueberry Prosciutto Goat Cheese Flatbread
- 1 (250 g) Pre-made uncooked pizza dough
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Olive oil, divided
- ½ cup (50 g) Leeks, finely diced
- ½ tsp (2.5 mL) Chili flakes
- ¾ cup (110 g) B.C Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- ⅓ cup (40 g) Prosciutto, sliced
- ⅓ cup (50 g) Goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup (20 g) Arugula or spinach
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Lemon juice
- ¼ cup (20 g) Parmesan cheese, thinly shaved
- Position oven rack in the centre and pre-heat oven to 425°F/163°C.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough to about 7” x 14”.
- Oil a baking sheet with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Transfer rolled dough to the oiled baking sheet.
- Top dough with 1 tbsp olive oil, leeks, and chili flakes. Bake for 7-8 minutes until light brown.
- Remove from the oven, top with blueberries, prosciutto and goat cheese.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- In a bowl, toss the arugula, remaining oil and lemon juice.
- Place arugula salad and Parmesan shavings on pizza and serve immediately.