- 2 cups (300 g) B.C. blueberries, fresh or frozen, divided
- ½ cup (100 g) Granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 cups (480 ml) Cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups (480 ml) Pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup (240 ml) Pure blueberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup (150 g) Raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Sparkling wine or club soda, chilled
- For the blueberry syrup, boil 1 cup of blueberries with the sugar, lemon juice and 1 cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Mash the blueberries with a potato masher and strain the juice through a fine mesh sieve, discarding the solids. Allow to cool.
- In a large pitcher, add the cooled syrup, remaining blueberries, cranberry juice, pineapple juice and raspberries.
- Serve on ice, topped up with either sparkling wine or club soda.